Covid 19 Safety Guidelines
At Orlando Hair Clinic, our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, clients and employees. Due to increasing risks posed by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have enhanced our daily sanitation standards, even exceeding our already stringent health and safety operating procedures.
Orlando Hair Clinic Keeps an eye on the latest happenings and reports released by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other government agencies. The purpose is to stay updated with the latest developments and evolving situations. We have taken all essential steps to eliminate or avoid the spread of coronavirus to our customers, patients and employees.
Here is what we do to keep everyone safe at Orlando Hair Clinic:
- Strictly following and implementing the CDC guidelines that helps us take control of the spread of viruses.
- Before performing any treatment or procedure, we make sure that our surgicals rooms are fully sanitized and disinfected.
- Constant supply of sanitizing wipes to our clinic staff. They used these wipes to disinfect and clean the shared surfaces multiple times throughout the day and even after closing the clinic.
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations throughout our facility. They are accessible for every client, staff and employee. We encourage everyone to use them from time to time.
- We are taking good care of our employees by suspending any attendance policy just to make sure that they stay home safe, without any repercussions for their employment.
- We respectfully advise our clients to stay at home, if they are feeling sick because this is how they can protect others.
- We encourage every clients, employee and patient to follow WHO health and hygiene instructions and guidelines that includes but not limited to:
- Wash your hands with soap for at-least 20 seconds. It’s in your best interest to use antibacterial soap or hand-disinfection products frequently.
- Avoid all sorts of personal contacts like hugging and shaking hands.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue paper and then throw it away immediately in a dustbin.
- Avoid sharing personal household items.
Please contact us for your appointment reschedule in case:
- You have recently been travel to high-risk areas defined by the CDC; or
- You’ve remained in close contact with a person who traveled to those high-risk areas.
Did you expose yourself to COVID-19? You should immediately furnish a contact with your primary health provider as recommended by the CDD.
Please click here for guidance and help regarding COVID-19.
Kindly don’t bring guests who are not required to assist you at our clinic during your visit.
Our goal is to continue providing excellent care to our patients. At this time Dr. J offices are open. Please call us at least 24 hrs before your appointment to confirm your appointment.
If you meet any of the following conditions, please call us to cancel/reschedule your appointment and call your local health department for instructions.
Fever greater than 100.4 F
Cough OR shortness of breath
Recent respiratory infection such as pneumonia OR flu
Traveled internationally OR on a cruise ship within 14 days
In contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 OR is under investigation for the disease
We thank you for choosing Dr J office for your healthcare and aesthetic needs and thank you for your assistance.
We ensure that you will get the same level of exceptional health care and services from our staff, even during this crisis. Nothing can stop our highly-qualified experts from delivering you the top-notch services, treatment and therapies.
Remember, we are in this together. By taking care of ourselves and others we can win the war against Coronavirus quickly.
Your health care is our top-priority.
Stay home; stay safe.
Orlando Hair Clinic