العربية English Português Español
Free Consultation: (888) 430-6115

Nowadays almost every person is facing the problem of hair loss. This is not only a trouble for women but also for men. One of the main reasons is genetics. Actually, heredity is the main factor in about 95 percent of the alopecia (baldness) cases. Remaining 5 percent is due to multiple other contributing factors such as medications, illness, stress and diet.

FACTORS LEADING TO HAIR LOSS

These include;

Minerals, vitamins or medications:

  • drugs that are used for treatment of depression, high BP as well as heart problems
  • radiation or chemotherapy treatment for cancerous patients
  • unusual higher levels of the vitamin A
  • lower levels of protein and iron
  • birth controlling pills for women also cause hair loss

Illness:

  • This could be severe infection, flu, thyroid disease or fungus infections like scalp ringworm

Among women, one of the temporary hair losing things is the childbirth. This results from changes within body. Sometimes children or adults suffer from a condition called trichotillomania that causes irritation and leads to pulling out of the scalp hair, eyelashes or eyebrow hair.

TREATMENT FOR HAIR LOSS

Hair loss is a common problem nowadays for any of the reasons mentioned above. There are mainly 3 types of remedies; home remedies, drugs and surgical procedures. Among drugs, Propecia (finasteride) and Rogaine (Topical-minoxidil) are the well-known names. These are FDA certified drugs for treatment of baldness patterns. In order words if you baldness is hereditary, these are the drugs to treat the problem.

ROGAINE

Rogaine is applied directly via rubbing on the scalp. It should be applied where there is lack or shortage of hair. About 10 percent to 14 percent people using this lotion have confirmed hair growth. Rogaine is also good for slowing down the pace of hair loss.

PROPECIA

Propecia is in the form of pills that treats hair loss for male patterns. It is basically a prescribed product that must be used after consultation with a doctor. It is an effective remedy which must be used as per the recommended course. Otherwise, one fails to get desired results.

There are also procedures for treatment of hair loss that lasts permanently. These include methods for hair transplantation. For example punch grafting, slit grafting, micro-grafting and scalp reduction. It all depends upon the hair loss type and the patient`s condition while determining the most suitable procedure for hair replacement.

WHO NEEDS HAIR REPLACEMENT TREATMENT

The candidates with following conditions need this treatment

  • Male patterns
  • Female patterns
  • Hair loss resulting from scalp injuries or burns
  • Any other associated reason

WHAT IS HAIR GRAFTING

In the process of hair grafting a portion from scalp bearing hair is removed from backside of head. Removed scalp is cut down to smaller segments of varying hairy amounts. These are then transplanted to bald area by producing subtle thickening plus giving a natural look. For closing donor sites, stitches are done. This place is later on concealed by surrounding hair. Completion of grafting session is accompanied with bandage. Recovery takes 10 days at maximum.

All these remedies are dependent upon the type of problem a person has.

 

Orlando Hair Clinic Orlando Hair Clinic (888) 430-6115 admin(@)orlandohairclinic.com